Thursday, June 14, 2007

2 months and 1 day to go

Freak me out!!!! only 2 months to go and we head off for our most excellent adventure!!

Actually I have less than 2 months to organise everything as I want all things sorted out by the 1 August so that I don't have to worry about anything other than having my dress altered.

So since my last post, the following has been done:

1. Dress collected and stored at Dad's place
2. Min finally decided on material and pattern - material purchased
3. Song list starting to come together
4. Confirmed pricing on Daydream Island for reception and other bits and pieces
5. Wedding bands collected

Still to do:

1. Vows to be written
2. Dress to be altered
3. Bridesmaid's dress to be made and Sarah's dress altered
4. Boy's outfits to be found


A few other little things but I can't think straight right now.

Getting very nervous about it all and whether I will lose enough weight by the wedding but the fact is that the dress fits me now, so if I don't lose any more weight, at least I can still wear it. Albeit feeling like a whale in it!!!

While the nerves are there about how the day is going to go, I am getting so excited to be Mrs McGuinness!! Tried to do my signature for the first time the other day ... boy it's a long surname. There is something to be said about keeping my own name!!! :-)) Joking .. no way I'd keep my own name. I've had it for a long time - time for a change don't you think?? :-))

No comments: