Monday, July 30, 2007

20 days to go

OK .. so tomorrow is the 1 August. My wedding month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe how quickly it has come around. I am told that the day goes extremely quickly anyway so maybe I shouldn't be counting down and making bringing it on quicker!!! lol

Purchased the remaining bits and pieces that had to be done on the weekend so other than dress fitting tomorrow, I'm done!! All that's left to do is pack my bags and get on the plane.

Sarah had her fitting with Min on Saturday and the dress looks really pretty. We found some lovely shoes for both Sarah and Min that go beautifully with the dresses.

Sarah looked gorgeous and looks so grown up. Will be fantastic to see her with her hair done professionally.

So all in all .. it's coming together really well. Keep fingers crossed that in the next 20 days there is no hurricaine on Daydream Island and ruins everything!!!!

No comments: